Monday, July 14, 2008

Reviews

Mutant Chronicles :
A Post Apocalyptic/Steam Punk Sci-Fi story, what it should have done is donated the money used for production to the homeless and starving children in Africa, the story jumps around for an hour and a half, then ends. Haven`t quite worked out what the actual point of this movie is yet. I feel I would have preferred to see Thomas Jane as the punisher again. Ah well, we`ll see if the new Punisher is any good in November.

The Happening :
My God, I think M. Night Shymalan may be insane, his last good movie was Unbreakable, it was only considered mildly good, his last Good movie was The Sixth Sense. The Happening is an hour and a half of my life I want back, this is not a good movie at all, nothing is really explained, lots of things happening but nothing much actually done. I think Adele may agree on this one. Oh well on to the Love Guru tonight, well we`ll see if we can actually find time to watch it.

I have watched this weeks new Top Gear straight from the UK. Not bad, still got it :).
Well I havent got much else to say, Back to School for my Nieces tomorrow, enjoy it girls, cause one day you`ll have to work for a living, and quite frankly thats just boring, school is fun....well funish when compared to working :). Alright, Bye.

1 comment:

foxylady said...

hey Dano ...proud of your award...I like the friendly Dan approach..
sad about the frogs..superglue does do wonders,
pleased I am not there for -5degrees
Excited to note that the Kittys are friendly
and
amazed about your cars that is great..
I was about to leave a rude comment on your blog page yes boring!!!!! needed updating