Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday At LAAAAAST

So, 2 days off now,WOOHOOO.
I`m not going to cave to the famous "5 faves for friday" craze.
I have so many things I rely on that it would be unfair for the rest of my gadgets and they would gang up on me and refuse to work if I take sides.

Was going to watch The Happening tonight, but its stuck at 99% so watching National Treasure 2 instead.Top Gear season 11 is great, love it very much unfortunately only 6-8 Episodes a year is not enough.

Those of you who noticed my link on the left, its a link to my spreadsheet of DVD`s so you can now access it, I will keep it updated so anyone who wants a christmas/birthday hint there you go, basically rules are : If its a TV series and I have got a couple but not finished BUY ME ANY OF THE REST OF THE SERIES. If its a movie, it should be on the list of movies to get, if unsure ask Adele, but dont believe her if its a romantic comedy she tells you to buy.

Adele has been chasing the kitten around all night trying to get a photo for her 5 Friday Faves, but I think by the time she got a photo, he wasn`t even close to being a favourite :).

Adele will be picking up her car this weekend, Yay, no more car pooling for her. Don`t know what i`m gonna do all weekend, but i`m sure Adele has something planned. Anyhoo, I`m off, time for food. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Awwww you know you wanna join the craze!!!
Just whisper them and the gadgets will never know LOL
I am laughing at the image in my head of Del running round the house after kitty!!!