Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slack, but busy

Just got home from a 12 hour overnight shift last night, basically i`m high on sleep deprevation as I`ve now been up for over 24 hours.

When I got out this morning I was greeted by this :
Frozen car, yes it was -5 degrees this morning. So i 'll be heading to sleep soon...very soon. So busy week, I won an award :
Nothing major, and they have Dan Tyson on it, but ah well, its a nice frame anyway.

We got our cars registered yesterday, did a changeover of license for Adele(She is now a NewSouthWelshwoman), transferred the Commodore from ACT to NSW rego, and also transferred Adele`s Mirage into her name and also from ACT to NSW rego, so we are all now legally NSW residents again. The bonus is because we got the cars registered at the same time is that we actually got consecutive number plates :


So nice and easy to remember registration now :).

More to say but drunk on no sleep, I`ll leave Adele to update you on more, possibly on her Blog today, unfortunately the net is slow cause I kinda burned through our 40Gb limit this month pretty quickly, which is why we havent really updated our Blogs this week. We do still have 100Gb left of our off-peak internet left, but unfortunately this is only between 3am and 9am, so gotta be up early to get what you want(I got Love Guru kim ;))
Anyway, I`m outta here, bed, Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

WAY COOL that your license plates are consecutive!!!

Congrats on the award...you ROCK!