Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday`s, we have to have them to get Fridays

Work, Boring.
Dealing with Dell Direct now, which may be interesting. At least its not Getronics.

New Top Gear Yaaaay. Wont be finished for 4 hours D'oh.

I did find the photo`s I took from when we stayed at the Sir Francis Drake Motel at Heatherbrae near Newcastle. It always looked so good from the front, normally we stay at the Best Western but reports from there haven`t been good, so I thought i`d make my elder sister really jealous and stay there, Boy were we wrong, the front of it is the nicest part, The rooms :



All looking onto a courtyard :
there is a pool there, this was using the panorama mode on my phone, so not the best quality.

Anyway thats about it, time for food. Bye.

2 comments:

foxylady said...

hey thanks for the pictures anyway. Still looks OK

Kirsty said...

Oooooh so jealous!!! LOL

Mick is LOVING the new Top Gear :-)