Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend Adventures

Went into Woden today, Visited Adele`s Great Aunt, she`s looking good, sitting up in a chair.

Went into the Plaza but Bloody Fone Zone, couldnt do anything about me being on a contract, so I have to speak to Telstra themselves, i`ll see what I can do. Bought some gardening gloves from Big W, yes unfortunately the connifers live, But only till tomorrow :).

Whilst we were at Big W, they announced that all adults in the store would get a free kitchen knife, well, we basically went up and found a kitchen demonstration for one of those chopper things, but we did get a free knife each, Adele is giving hers to her Mum. Sorry Mary, I`m keeping mine.
Check it out :

I feel ever so creative with the knife, Adele`s mum got us a pair of knives last week from watching the demonstration, so we figure we`ll go back next weekend and see if we can`t get a full set.

Played Singstar last night, Adele didnt want to play it, but I convinced her to try, by the end of the night, she was the one keen to keep on going. Going to play a little more tonight, after the Wallabies cream France of course.

Al, this is for you, This is what the wallabies look like on a 46" Hi-Def LCD TV :


LOL ;) you know you want one Al!!!!

alright, I`m signing off, Goodnight. Bye.

No comments: