Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend

Well, Quiet morning, sorta downloaded new Doctor Who, I found out that it is actually a single episode this one but will end in a 2 parter, nothing much else out at the moment.

Got to watch some new LOST last night, we`re now halfway through the 4th season.

Here are the photo`s of the gardening work I have been doing, slow and steady wins the race :
Here`s how the side of the house originally used to look :


Here`s after last week`s effort :

And Yesterday`s Effort :


So 1 more to go then we pull out the tall connifer and the agapanthus things, then its all concrete baby. Then a garden shed, and hopefully move the bins out of the walkway and make it look a little bit better.

Went to see Adele`s Great Aunt, looking very comfy in her bed, but bit tired still.
came home and just sat here looking at Spiked Humor man I can waste hours on that website.

So I guess I should let everyone know I sorta started this and see what they think
Alright party people. Peace I`m out. Bye.

2 comments:

danndel said...

Woo hoo nice blog :o)

foxylady said...

Yes I LOVE it. You've done a great job..not sure about the all concrete baby thing