Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday

Late sleep in this morning, I was up till 2am watching An Evening With Kevin Smith, for you who dont know Kevin Smith is the director/writer of Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma etc. as well as comic book writer who has written for Green Arrow and Daredevil. It was awesome, went for 4 hours but was worth it.

I`m still trying to get Adele to make Crockpot pancake, but I guess I`d better remind her to do it before I start saying she hasn`t made them yet.

I got into the garden again and Connifer number 3 is now gone as you can now see :

It means we can now have the bins off the path and not a hazard when walking at night. Next is the Agapanthus`s(Agapanthi?? whats the plural here?), but i`ll get Adele to help with that. Anyone want an agapanthus?? Shipping costs only??

Adele went off to a Chef`s Toolbox party today, it was being held by a woman from my work, and Adele bravely ventured forth.

Did the grocery shopping tonight, NEVER DO GROCERIES ON A SUNDAY NIGHT IN QUEANBEYAN.
Sooooo busy, we got stuck behind a couple with 4 boys, $500 worth of shopping they got tonight, took me back to the days of Mary shopping for us 5 kids.

The feral was in his bed sucking his blanky before, for those of you who have never seen it here it is :, Just checking this one, dunno if the blog site can process 3gp video`s from my phone, otherwise i`ll remove this bit of the post.

Anyway, I`m gonna get me some burger rings....love shopping week :)
Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

That video is SO cute!!!

foxylady said...

I too think the video is sooo cute. How can u call him a feral!!!! I think he needs something in his life though. Must have been weaned way to early