Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Long Day

Well, that was a long day, only 3 of us on for most of it.
I survived.

Anyway, Top Gear is awesome still, gonna be a good series. Dr Who was good as well, all leading up to the last double episode of season 4, and if all rumours are true, then no Dr Who for 2 years or so.
Watched a pilot of a show called Fringe, Sorta very X-Filesish not sure if I like it, have to wait for it to air.

Supposed to go pick up 4 Sharp 42" LCD`s for work tomorrow, wonder if anyone will notice if I set them up on my desk as monitors??

For all the fans, check my second blog entry, the photo underneath the line "And yesterdays Effort" has a little kitty doing what kitty`s do first thing in the morning.

The feral is asleep on the bed at the moment, he`ll be getting kicked off shortly.

Anyway, thats about it, Bye.

No comments: