Saturday, June 21, 2008

First

Making my first Blog entry.
Umm, ripped out another plant today, did the first one last week, but the bin filled up, so round 2 to me as well.

Watching LOST tonight with Potato Wedges with Sour Cream for Dinner, MMMMmmmm.


Saw my sister today, see Adele`s Blog for that one.

Yeah probably will get very bored of this real soon.
Already run out of stuff to say. Hmm, I`m even absent a rant. Am I sick? no feel fine. Damn, could do with some sick leave, got heaps at work, but then I guess I have to go to the doctor for the certificate etc. too much effort.

Kitty has been feral all day, he seems to get like this when its windy.

Dr Who tomorrow, unfortunately its a 2 parter so will have to watch both eps next week, so I can watch it in one go, hate cliffhangers.

Anyway enough for this one.
Outta here. Bye

No comments: