Monday, June 23, 2008

Ok, so I thought I`d show my desk.
But then I thought I got 2....
So, here is my desk at work. [Note Adele`s tupperware in the foreground, 3 days worth :)]
And here is my desk at home. [Hungry Jacks bag on the floor is one of Azraels favourite things]

Today I went to work, then went and bought 7 Kg`s of Onions, 1.5Kg of Sizzle[1 minute] steaks from Woolies in Queanbeyan. Went back to work, chopped 4 Kg`s of Onions, went and started work, then had to cook the BBQ, I smell of sausage, minute steaks and onions. But adele assures me the smell has faded. Good news is that we raised a couple hundred bucks so all worth it in the end.

Got home. New Top Gear, Season 11 commences, gonna watch it now.

Did anyone check out Azrael and what he is doing in the photo of the last post?
Alright Top Gear, Bye.

3 comments:

danndel said...

So that's where all my Tupperware has gone?!

I think your desk at work needs more toys :)

Kirsty said...

Take that tupperware home you bad bad boy!

I couldn't see kitty in the photo!?!

foxylady said...

o I saw what Kitty was doing YUK!!!! I hate the way they do that