Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello World

Not a bad day, today, although I missed a meeting that I was supposed to go to, unfortunately they only emailed me an invite yesterday and I barely saw my desk yesterday, so they takes the consequences.

Didn`t do much today, got up early, sat and watched a whole heap of George Carlin(RIP) videos. Kitty sat on the PC and watched me :

he`s a little unsure of the camera, but it is early in the morning.

Adele is off to see a musical, from memory its called "Menopause The Musical" but I could be remembering a completely different conversation.

Nothing new to watch this week, so far anyway. I`m probably just going to go read Reddit for a while, then go watch some TV, maybe a DVD?!?! Then better think about feeding myself. Alright, Bye.

1 comment:

foxylady said...

O Danny so good to read your blog. You have benn VERY busy...
Love it keep it up