Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Long one

I long for the days when I could sit and read the internet, instead now i`m a team leader.
I get 2 problem staff for my efforts, 1 who hasnt worked out that passing a job to a team with "Broken, please fix" is not an acceptable amount of troubleshooting, and the other who has difficulty with the concept of working 7 Hours 21 Minutes a day.

So today I picked up the 4 LCD TV`s, 2 trips to Woden then back to Symonston. Did it all in 2 hours. the rest of my day was left to dealing with the merger of the social clubs from ITSC & CNOC, this is way harder than I thought it would be, well it would be simple if everyone would let me just merge them and work out the details, but Nooooo, everyone has to have their say.

I also spent alot of today dealing with Getronics, who are a sub-contracted company to our contracted company Dell, now you would have thought : easy job, we email Getronics with an issue, server details, they order the part then go on-site to repair it. Noooo, looks like they then sub-sub-contract to local Computer places around Australia, now these sub-sub-contractors believe it is acceptable to close a job because they didnt get the part......I MEAN WTF??? wouldnt you call to find out what is happening??? I know I would.

Anyway, thats all in the past, at home with the wifey now. Feral is miaowing wanting to go out, dont think he`s gonna win that battle, so inside you stay Kitty.

Alright, enough, Outta here. Bye.

No comments: