Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged

Ten Years Ago
Dumped some annoying chick called Adele......I suppose she wasn`t too annoying, cause I did marry her.

Five things on todays ToDo list(i`ll give you tomorrow)
1. Kill another Connifer, if feeling adventurous 2
2. Get credit with another mobile company, if part a goes well, part b is getting a new phone from said company for my wife to use, Part c is parting company with Hellstra
3. Umm, Xbox??
4. Cat Food, Kitty needs Dry Food.
5. I`m sure My Wife would prefer a spot left open for one of her "surprises"

Snacks I enjoy
Arcitic Mints, I get these rarely as they dont really make them anymore, I only find them at specialty lolly shops, like the one we went to the other day at Federation square when we picked Clare up, me I hoard my lollies so I still have some left.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire
Have the most awesome office in the world, with complete entertainment system, you think I have a good DVD collection now, I think Lotto could enlarge it somewhat.

Places I have lived
Wingham, Old Bar, Canberra, Ballina, Queanbeyan. Within Canberra : Rivett, Stirling, Weston, Kambah, Isabella Plains, Monash and Pearce. (Ballina was only a few months, but I lived there)

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Good one! I should have had 10 years ago I invited my brothers ex to my wedding!!!

Loving the tomato...go for the full set I say!